Usually the children, teenagers and adults referred
have already being identified as presenting difficulties
in their thoughts, feelings, behaviour and beliefs.
Some of the reasons people have been referred are listed
below, some have possessed one difficulty, others have
presented more complex issues.
- Low self esteem and lack of confidence.
- Anxiety, fearful, angry, suspicious, paranoid, self
guilt, blame, and lack of trust.
- Communication difficulties.
- Boundaries, limitations and associated risks.
- Parental/relationship/social/interpersonal/ difficulties.
- Environmental issues.
- Educational difficulties.
- Learning difficulties
- Emotional and behavioural problems.
- Physical disability.
- Physical and or sexual abuse.
- Drug and alcohol abuse.
- Co dependency issues.